Tuesday, April 3, 2012

About Part 1

When I decided to start this blog I wasn't sure what to blog about because I'm pretty random and like a wide variety of things. So this post will be a generalization of the things that I will talk about on this blog.

About
Haley - Me - I am a college graduate with a degree in Computer Science and a minor in math. I am now living happily as a housewife I believe it works well to have someone home even before children. However I understand anything can happen and that is why I believe everyone should have a degree whether or not they intend on immediately using it.

Wes - My Husband -   My hard  working man who also has a Computer science degree and math minor plus a theater minor, because he wanted to have some fun. He plays way more Minecraft than I do and who knows maybe I can get him to build something cool and post a video about it on here.


Cooking
Probably the majority of my postings will be baking/cooking related. My husband and I decided to go Gluten Free between January and March of 2012 so some posts about that will give some of our favorite recipes from this experience. 

Gaming
                      What I'm playing
  • Portal 1 &2 
    • My Husband and I spent hours playing the co-op version in different rooms yelling ideas back and forth. This was before setting up both computers to be on the same desk so we could talk while playing games.
  • Team Fortress 2 
    • The game I have so much fun playing :). Generally I don't play for long on talkative servers because I seem to always be brought up. My name is Geekgurl and I never know if the comments are simply because they don't expect a girl to blatantly say she is a girl and then assume I'm a guy. Or if they think I am a girl and then don't know how to act. Who knows? I don't talk I just play, usually as a pyro because I find it most enjoyable and its what I'm good at playing and its pretty enjoyable to just run in and set everyone on fire :).
  • Minecraft  
    • I don't play as regularly as I used to but I still occasionally play. I like to dig and go exploring so I'm not one to build monster traps and farms so much. However I can hollow our entire mountains as long as I have plenty of storage boxes.                    

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment